What's new

new svs super sub? (1 Viewer)

Joseph_ P

Stunt Coordinator
hello there, i was just wondering if there is any new info about the new svs super sub with four speakers in it. (i forget the model #) any info on price, availability,
weight etc. i am considering moving up from my 16-46cs+
which i really love. anybody have the scoop on the new sub?:D

BrianKR

Second Unit
Joseph,

Thanks to SVS!

I have the B4-Plus (supersub) as of Monday afternoon. I just got done calibrating it yesterday and took a few readings with the SPL meter on a few DVD's @ -10dB below reference and a couple @ reference levels. I will be posting in the next day or 2 some of the numbers I came up with in my HT room and details on just how "AMAZING" this sub truly is!

I had a 16-46 & 20-39CS+ in the same room I now have the B4-Plus in. The sound quality is incredible and the performance is literally off the charts!

I haven't stopped smiling since Monday!

BrianKR

Second Unit
Frank,
The short version of a long story....
I am impossible to satisfy and Tom likes a challenge? :)
Either way I'm not complaining!:D

BrianKR

Second Unit
Cam S,

All I can tell you is, "no" pictures, numbers or impressions will truly prepare you for what this sub is about! I have been playing scenes on DVD's over and over again raising the volume/dB's a little at a time. I am trying to get comfortable with the impact this "BEAST" puts out.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks