New SVS PB10 ISD or used Miller &Kreisel MX100 ?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Karl_Luph, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph Supporting Actor

Just wondering if the newer designed subs out there really kick ass on the older designed ones. I'm looking at spending around $500.00 so I'm open to advice.

2. MichaelPR

MichaelPR Second Unit

I have to say for the $500 I spent on my PB10 I could not be happier. This really opened up my soundstage. The Lows are supppper low. And sooooo clear. I can play my sytem at such higher levels because of the clarity of the low end. Truly has to be heard to be believed at what they are offering at their price range. I'm no true audiophile but this thing is great too me. I think if your filling a small to medium room with low cellings this is perfect.

3. frank manrique

frank manrique Supporting Actor

Go for the PB10... [​IMG]

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

4. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

The PB10-ISD will do the job in a fairly good size room if called upon and sound good doing it.

5. Morgan_

Morgan_ Stunt Coordinator

Hey Frank, I finally went back to work tonight!! Damn rain!
    Good to be back behind the wheel makin money though, I tell you what! I still like redlands alot, even though it's been growin alot, I came here from grand terrace in 2000, and I love it. I like the history of the place, and downtown, ya know. It's cleaner than most towns, and everything is 3 minutes from my house, I never have to leave town!! It's harder for you I know, cause you've know it when it was alot smaller, it must have been really cool back then huh? I get my PB10 monday!! Can't wait!! My mains, centers have the same Vifa 1" silk dome/Audax mid- tweet/mid arrangement, Woofs are 8" Vifa magnesium basket, mineral filled cones, they respond to 30khz to 25hz! sounds sahweet! I'll post some pics when I have more posts, gotta have 15! I'm a newbie

:b