New SVS, BFD Setup - Its Great - Thanks for all the advice.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Greg Lee, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Greg Lee

Greg Lee Agent

I have finally gotten my system sounding really nice, thanks to addition of SVS25-31 and using a BFD to tame room response (in conjunction with the EFT software). Just the SVS by itself was a great improvement (much tighter than previous sub) but then EQing it makes for a really good result.
    Many people gave very helpful advice leading to this state of affairs, and I may have neglected showing my appreciation in some of the individual threads. So now, in no particular order (and this is not a comprehensive list!), thanks to Wayne Ph, BruceD, Jeremy A, Ken Woodrow, and others.
    I could also really say 'no thanks' to everyone on this forum for having gotten me so hooked on this HT Audio stuff. [​IMG] Hell I just wanted to get a DVD player for my wife for Christmas; now I have a whole system and an entirely new outlet for wasting time!

2. BruceD

BruceD Screenwriter

Greg,

I have very fond memories of the Thorten Gap entrance to Skyline drive in the Blue-Ridge mountains with my 1974 Z-car.

That's one area I really enjoyed when I lived out east in the Reston, Virginia area.

Hope things continue to go well.