What's new

New SUPERBIT titles from Col/Tri, Warner, Universal, Buena Vista, Fox etc? (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
I can't tell if they're genuine or not but there are promo copies of the following "Superbit" titles from a Russian seller on ebay:-

Joan of Arc
Leon Director's Cut
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Mummy Returns
Pearl Harbor
The Rock
Ronin
Seven
Swordfish
Tears of Sun
Transporter
Van Helsing Directors Cut
Revolver
Batman Begins
Pirates of Caribbean
Hitch
Black Hawk Down
Dracula 3 Legacy
Kingdom of Heaven

I'm not sure if the same studios distribute these titles in Russia as they do in the USA but I wasn't aware all these studios were releasing Superbit titles.

One title that made me question these was Guy Ritchie's Revolver which they just sold for around $70, it's only been at cinemas here in the UK for a couple of months & doesn't open theatrically in the US until next year.

Has anyone any idea if these titles are likely to be officially released in Superbit as there are a few I'd like?

Rocky F

Second Unit
Superbit is a Sony trademark, so only Sony/Columbia/Tristar titles are released in Superbit in Region 1, although they do distribute films for other studios in other regions, so there are a few legitimate titles in other regions from other studios, but I don't know what all the movies are.

Elijah Sullivan

Supporting Actor
...although it would be awesome to have Luc Besson's Joan of Arc as SuperBit. And Kingdom of Heaven? Maybe it was released by Columbia/TriStar internationally, meaning the States will never get a SuperBit (it's 20th Century Fox, here).

I agree, I think this is fake. And why? Dracula III: Legacy. 'nuff said. ;)

By the way, it looks like the (real) Region 1 Mad Max SuperBit might have been cancelled. My distributor put it on moratorium before street, which means it's either been indefinately postponed or cancelled. Confirmations, anyone?

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
here's what he said to someone asking about it's authenticity of Revolver:-

it does sound fantastic but it is true. this dvd is 100% legal and original. this one is a promotional release - i got it free from a friend in germany, got 4 dvds from him. but the regular release is anyways out already and being sold at 2 local biggest hifi store chains - hastings and soyuz!
__________________________________________________ __________
now I don't know what hastings or soyuz are but I searched the net to see if it's out in those stores if that's what they are but couldn't find anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks