What's new

new study says alcohol damages hearing (1 Viewer)

ericLee

Stunt Coordinator
it says that even moderate drinking can effect the auditory nervs and slow reaction time, I wonder what the people that drink a little wine while listening to their system have to say.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Alcohol has damamged my ears! I got drunk, passed out and hit my ear on the coffee table as I fell...now I can't hear a thing! :D

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Sorry guys, it's not the alcohol that does it. Scientists just always need a complicated answer for everything. It's not the alcohol, it's the loud bars we go to...;)

Jim_F

Screenwriter
People had told me that I should stop drinking sooner, but I wouldn't hear of it.

Kami

Screenwriter
Everything kills you, everything hurts you in some way. This stuff changes every other week. One week it prevents heart attacks, the next week it makes you deaf, soon they'll probably say it makes you better in bed.

Screw it all and enjoy your life and have a beer.

John Watson

Screenwriter
Was it Tom Waits who used to say - I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy?

Anyway, WC Fields said, after hearing of a man drowned in a vat of whiskey - Death, where is thy sting?

I see "evidence" in this thread that spelling ability may be implicated in something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks