What's new

New studio 40's for surrounds be the shiznat!!!! (1 Viewer)

Nathan Porteous

Stunt Coordinator
I just came back from my local paradigm dealer and pickes up a new pair of 40's v2 for $800 tx in CDN and this was after 3 trips. I orginally went to get some 20's v3 because no one has any v2 left in black in my area, and they wanted 900 and wouldnt budge but i just happened to hear the other salesman talking about a pair of 40's v2 in black, new so i pounced like a bum on a half smoked cigarette. Well anyway got them home and bought some new stands, OOOOO BABY thats what daddy needed, a perfect match with my 60's and studio cc. My titans are now back surr duty. Just thought id let everyone how happy i am.
Now the only thing left is some home depot 12 gauge

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
$800CDN? Very nice find!! The only Paradigm dealer in Windsor, Live Wire, sold out of the v2s a long time ago. :frowning:

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Nathan,

Nice buy. I would recommend that instead of 12G HD wire, goto your local FS and pickup a spool of AR Pro series II(16G) and biwire your speakers. FS is clearing out their stock. Thats what I did with my Studio 40(v3)

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks