New Star Trek: TOS custom covers

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ric Easton, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Ric Easton

Ric Easton Cinematographer

[​IMG]

If anyone is interested, you can get 'em right here. I listed the episodes on the back in production order to make it easier for folks to view the episodes that way. The booklets will still fit inside the 7 disc Alpha cases. Season one will need an "add-a page" And if you have those Best Buy Bonus discs, well you'll have to use "Add-a-pages" for seasons 2 and 3 and for season one... I dunno, maybe slip in in with a paper sleeve behind the booklet!

Damn BB and their exclusive deals! These "Bonuses" should be included with the regular discs as they are in Region 2.

Live long and Prosper.
    Ric

2. RickER

RickER Producer

Rick
    Ric, I cant ever find the 7 dick Alpha cases anymore. I used to get them from INet, but they don't seem to have them anymore. And i sure don't have a need for a box of say 50 from a wholesale site. I love your covers, and have used some in the past. It seems the Alpha cases are fading out.

3. Ric Easton

Ric Easton Cinematographer

Well, they look like they're in stock right now. You can also get them cheaper at US Plastic

I know what you mean though. Those Nexpak thin cases are becoming very popular.

4. RickER

RickER Producer

Rick
    Thanks for your help Ric...thats all I need just before Christmas.[​IMG] You do great work, and I thank you again.