What's new

Star Trek: Picard - Season One - CBS All Access - starring Patrick Stewart (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I would rather not see her as Guinan again but I am not doing the writing

If she does show up, it wouldn't be the oddest thing ever. El-Aurians have a very long life span and these two characters have been connected for centuries. Again, this is what I've been saying about this show: it opens the door to cameos and special appearances by a whole host of existing characters in natural, organic ways.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I would be interested to see what Happened to Wesley Crusher after he had his Credits Canceled as a result of his actions covered by The First Duty .. I wonder if Will Wheaton might show up to do a Cameo as Wesley was Close to Picard . I didnt find Wesley all that annoying in TNG

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I would be interested to see what Happened to Wesley Crusher after he had his Credits Canceled as a result of his actions covered by The First Duty .. I wonder if Will Wheaton might show up to do a Cameo as Wesley was Close to Picard . I didnt find Wesley all that annoying in TNG

I think we have the barebones, decent idea of what happened post-"Journey's End." The last TV series appearance was in Season 7 when he went away with the Traveler. He did appear in Nemesis in a Starfleet uniform, so presumably he's back in Starfleet in some capacity.

Philip Verdieck

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Philip Verdieck
I would be interested to see what Happened to Wesley Crusher after he had his Credits Canceled as a result of his actions covered by The First Duty .. I wonder if Will Wheaton might show up to do a Cameo as Wesley was Close to Picard . I didnt find Wesley all that annoying in TNG after season 3

Fixed

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Here's Stewart talking a bit about the show, and demonstrating the French accent he originally tried on the character:

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Nemesis takes place in 2379 ..but the series takes place 20 years after the last TV episode around 2389. However, the Roman Empire was destroyed in Nemesis? Im timeline confused I guess

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Nemesis takes place in 2379 ..but the series takes place 20 years after the last TV episode around 2389. However, the Roman Empire was destroyed in Nemesis? Im timeline confused I guess
The present of "All Good Things..." was 2370. Nemesis took place in 2379. Per the J.J. Abrams Star Trek, the star near Romulus went supernova in 2387, destroying Romulus and most of the Romulan empire in the process. Nero and his crew and Spock were sent 154 years back in time, a quantum event that created the Kelvin timeline. "Picard" (or whatever it ends up being called) would be set two years after that cataclysmic event, in the original Prime timeline.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

I'd seek out the Countdown four issue comic series. It's a good read, well done and sets up the Kelvin timeline (and apparently the Picard series) very well. It has been my main debate point when I hear people say the Kelvin universe eliminated everything we knew. In actuality, it didn't. It's all still there. This is just a detour from that point.

Sidenote: I never expected any of the TNG regulars to be regular characters in this new show. But I do expect at least one to pop up in some kind of guest star or cameo appearance. It would be completely silly if they didn't.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Maybe we can also get Hurd's real-life spouse on this show too, while we're at it. It'd be the most awesome thing ever. PLEASE, CBS??

IwdA2XD.gif

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I don't know this guy, but I am very excited that they're moving full steam ahead on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks