What's new

new speakers (1 Viewer)

Matthew BW

Stunt Coordinator
I just recently ordered a new set of ascend speakers. The 340's across the front and the 170's for surround. Unfortunatly I got an e-mail today that they have been backordered. Most likely I am just going to wait for them because they appear to be so popular, but during the wait are there any others I should be looking at. I have already looked at Both Swan and Rockets, and I would like to stay around 1200 for 5 apeakers.

Thanks for any help.

Matt

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
You can't beat the price right now of a full Rocket 750 set up. Used to be their flag ship speaker. I love mine.

Daniel.Han

Stunt Coordinator
Have you been out to the local audio stores for a listen? I'm sure there are a lot of people who would be glad to help you out if we knew a little bit more about what sort of sound you like and what types of movies you are going to be watching.

Let us know and we can start giving you some more tailored responses.

Daniel

Matthew BW

Stunt Coordinator
They will be used mostly for Movies. Mostly action movies but also some others. I am looking for what I guess I would describe as a neutral speaker. Neither laid back or to bright. I currently have wharefedale 8.1's and they are decent but seem to be lacking something and it seems to be midbass. Also the center channel is not as clear as i would like. I have tried different placement options but not a lot has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks