What's new

New speakers in the house! (1 Viewer)

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Ok, those of you that have listened /read my ramblings I was going to trade in my B&W 303's and get some 602's, anyway, I ended up getting what I REALLY wanted orginally MONTHS and MONTHS ago, Studio 40's instead for the same amount of cash and I keep my 303s!
Any guess to how much I paid for 4 Studio 40's and a CC centre? Guesses guesses??? Come on!

Oh by the way, I could get a 5th Studio 40 if I feel I don't like the CC centre, I have a year to decide! I don't think the 5th studio 40 will really fit below my screen as it is 21" tall and I only have 32" from screen to floor. The CC can be put on a stand and tilted or maybe even above the screen? HMMM.

Anyone looking for newish 303's? hehe

AaronMg

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats on your new purchase! Are you willing to sell your 303's? Im actually looking for a new pair of surrounds!

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
I am looking to sell them, although I think I wish to sell all 3 as it would seem silly to sell only 2 of them and be stuck with 1.

If your interested let me know.

Where in Ontario are you? As these are rather heavy, shipping would probably be a fortune. I also just noticed you have all B&W's now the 303's would be a perfect matchup for your setup, you could do 6.1 sa I have 3 303's here and wish to sell them as a set.

I bought them in February so they are only 5 months old!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks