new speakers at parts express

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert A, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Robert A

Robert A Stunt Coordinator

I just recieved my latest PE catalog in the mail today. It looks like the have added a few new speaker manufacturers. They also have a new version of the titanic (295-402) that looks pretty cool. I wonder if the old titanic model will go on sale now.

2. Robert A

Robert A Stunt Coordinator

Just when I think I won't need to build another sub box they start coming out with bigger and better subs.
    darn! [​IMG]
    I built a box for a titanic 1200 for my dad (3 ft^3 sealed). It sounded really good. Now I want to hear what this one will do. I'm curious about the peerless stuff as well. I've never used one of their subs before.

3. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

I hadn't seen these vance dickason 5 peice kits before... too bad they don't sell the mains and center seperately or I'd build a set to play with [​IMG]

4. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

bastards [​IMG]
    why did they have to send me a cat? I was over the "gotta build all new speakers" bug until this came in [​IMG]
    BTW those newish dayton studio monitors are on the back page, I'm listening to a pair of them now without a sub.. Ani DiFranco is sounding nice [​IMG]
    I was happy enough with those I moved them up to use as mains and moved my acoustic research floor standers to the back for surrounds.. for now at least..