What's new

New speaker website: Bob (1 Viewer)

Stephen Dodds

Second Unit
I've just given birth to new speakers and have lit up a new website to celebrate.

Feel free to check it out.

Steve

Aaron_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Awesome website! (do the kids still say "awesome" these days I wonder?) Anyways, I long for the Orion speakers, or perhaps Bob. Maybe someday, if good financial fortune is mine, I will muster the resources to give it a try.
Well done!

Stephen Dodds

Second Unit
Sorry Cayce, your computer is toast.

Actually, that is the front page for a private section when I work out how to do it properly. No harm will come... yet.

Steve

cayce B

Auditioning
By the way, your page was definitely fun and interesting reading. Thanks for the link. I guess the scare is what I get for rummaging through your "stuff" (yep, you got me:D ).

Ted Kim

Stunt Coordinator
Very, very nice project. I don't know too many people who would characterize Focal drivers as "cheap" ;)

I'm wondering if there is any reasonably priced competitor to the dBx driverrack that accepts digital inputs. It seems the dBX is selling for about $450.

Ted Kim

Stunt Coordinator
I presume the dBx driverrack allows you to set the various of attenuation for each range of the crossover -- sort of like a digital L-pad but much more flexible. Is that correct?

Stephen Dodds

Second Unit
Yep, you can set attentuation, EQ, delay, slopes and crossover points for up to six outputs. Plus it does Auto Room-EQ.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks