What's new

New Space 1999 covers! (1 Viewer)

Jimmy M

Second Unit
Well, I have spent many hours, and I have made my first custom cover: the A&E Space 1999 DVDs. I am practically finished with them. They are designed for a 4 disc alpha case, so each season will fit in two of them (and take up just slightly more than half the space.)
Here is a preview of the first cover. (72 dpi)
LoRes Picture Case 1
I am still working on the image on the front for the second box, and I am also waiting for the last 2 sets to arrive so I can add the special features to them. Let me know what you think, and I'll get the final versions done and posted soon!
Jimmy!

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
I like that. I've recently begun to collect these sets, too. It's been years and years since I've seen Space: 1999 until the DVD's came out, now I'm enjoying this show just as much as I did in the 70's

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I only remember watching this show as a kid. And I know an expolosion knocks it out of orbit with Earth. But, how do they explain how they get to different planets every week???

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Nice work, Jimmy!

Let me know when you have Hi-res versions available and I'll be glad to make the switch!

-Ric

Jimmy M

Second Unit
Thanks, Ric. That's high praise coming from you. :)
I've actually got high-res versions ready now, but I want to wait for the final 2 sets before I commit the first set of Year 2 the way it is. (The back of Set 2, Year 1 has several episodes whose trailers are not in the trailer gallery, and there are asterisks denoting that. Hopefully all the episodes in the second season will be represented, but I want to be sure.)
When Matt's back, I'll send him the covers to host. (But if you want one early, drop me a line.)
Jimmy!

Jimmy M

Second Unit
Well, it took a while, but I have sent in the covers for Year One to matt at DVDCoverArt.com and he has posted them.

Year Two still coming soon...

Jimmy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wernerhans57