1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

New Sony DVP-NC600 5-disc DVD changer

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Burkes, Aug 4, 2001.

1. Robert Burkes

Robert Burkes Second Unit

I'm considering selling my older DVP-C660 to get this new model. I know CD-Rs aren't the best way to hear music, but I'll be going to college in late August and those will be about the only things I'll be able to afford. My current DVD player doesn't play them, and I don't have a CD player. The new Sony DVD changer plays CD-Rs, and that's pretty much my only reason for getting it if I can sell mine. Have any of you had any hands on experience with this new player or heard any reviews? What were your first impressions? The major price drop from last year's model makes me very apprehensive. Thanks for any help.
    Rob

2. Robert Burkes

Robert Burkes Second Unit

Surely someone knows something about this DVD player. I could really use some help. Thanks.
    Rob

3. Larry Siebers

Larry Siebers Auditioning

I'm going with a 650V instead, replacing the original DVD changer, the 600D. It has more of the features that were standard on my original player.