What's new

New slipknot dvd out now (1 Viewer)

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
Not that there are a lot of slipknot fans on this board, but I Thought I would give you all the heads up on a new release that just came out independently. Its a unauthorized slipknot unmasked and backstage dvd. For those that follow this band will really enjoy the disc. 60 minutes of cool unmasked and never before seen footage of the band. A friend of mine in the industry turned me on to this disc and I was so impressed by it I had to pass it along. I had originally purchased the slipknot : "Behind the mask" dvd that came out last december and that was the worst thing I`ve ever seen. Only 20 seconds or so has to do with the band. Anyways if your a fan or know a fan of the band this disc is sure to please. Here is a link to find it Link Removed

Leif Wall

Second Unit
Slipknot is okay, but I'm more of a death and black metal fan.
But anyways, I wish more bands would release full length concert dvds in dolby or dts and anamorphic widescreen. Is this too much to ask for? Like some Opeth, In Flames, Emperor (well they're not together anymore and they did release a dvd... in mono :frowning: )

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
have you seen the dimmu borgir & Cradle of filth dvds those are amazing! Best music dvds produced yet. Especially the dimmu a 3 disc set (2 dvds and 1 cd) the cradle disc has a insane concert on there with the best lighting I`ve seen for a black metal band just crystal clear. I do a lot of videogragh for bands but I bow to these.

Leif Wall

Second Unit
Isn't the Dimmu Borgir limited to a certain amount of copies? I'm not a fan of either band anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks