What's new

New Signs trailer (1 Viewer)

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
There's a new Signs trailer Link Removed at the official site. After viewing it I've gotta say this movie is quickly moving to the top of my must-see list!

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Just watched it and I can't wait....looks great. August is a loooong time away. :frowning: Oh well.

Kami

Screenwriter
Yup, looks sweet.
Direct download of high res quicktime (rught click, save as):
Link Removed

Bernhard

Stunt Coordinator
Are there any potential spoilers in it?
I want to see it but I also want to avoid any information about the plot before I see it. :)

Kami

Screenwriter
No spoilers as far as I can see, I really don't know WHAT is going to happen in this movie. The trailer doesn't reveal much (IMO anyway).

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Well, being an M. Knight film, I don't doubt there are spoilers in the trailer. But, being an M. Knight film, we won't realize they are spoilers until after we see the film. I can't wait to see this.

Bruce

Bernhard

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, it really looks great...

I loved 6th Sense and really loved Unbreakable (yep, I was one of the few ones who really dug Unbreakable)... can't wait to see this film!

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
This is looking better and better. I loved seeing that alien leg disappearing into the corn field.

Peace Out~:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks