What's new

New 'Signs' teaser.. (Teaser 2) (1 Viewer)

Guy_K

Second Unit
I don't think they should show the aliens in this one (ala Jaws). That would bring up the suspense. M. Night Shyamalan is a pretty good director. Him and David Finchers are our modern Hitchcocks (bringing great thrillers out of the mainstream). Nice teaser, I love that music. I'm very curious to see how this one will be :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Does Shyamalan cut his own trailers? I would really expect that he does. Between this one, the Unbreakable trailer and the Sixth Sense trailer, he's had the 3 of the most memorable trailers of the last few years. They intrigue you, without giving much away. Exactly how a trailer should work. Why can't all film trailers be this way?

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
theres definitely something non-human in that teaser , briefly.
Yep, I downloaded the Quicktime version from the official site and went through it frame by frame. When Gibson bends down and uses the knife to look under the door, you can see a very non-human hand reach out and grab for him. It looks pretty creepy.

Travis D

Second Unit
Did you see those razor talons??? And I thought this was going to be a run-of-the-mill "aliens are kind and misundrstood" pictures. Glad I seem to be wrong.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
It really is a memorable teaser. Suspenseful, without being too revealing. And I really liked that old fashioned narration.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks