New Show Suggestion: anything starring Todd Glass & Gary Gulman:

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Lee Davies, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Lee Davies

Lee Davies Agent

Now that would make for an awesome sitcom with non stop laughs!!

Whatever the situation, I'm watching anything starring the Last Comic Standing cream of the crop: the modern and dynamic duo Todd Glass and Gary Gulman.

Or a "Starsky & Hutch" buddies type series. Minus the cop situation. Though I think the two would be probably best suited for a sitcom but you never know.

SO regardless of who wins the reality series, any producers out there want to sign them up? They got tons of fans and we sure could use more comedy and less of those dreadful crime scene freak series with over-plastic-surgerisized afraid-of-aging "stars". Enough of the sick hospital series. Anyone got any originality out there in Hollywood??? Cause I turn on my TV and it still looks a lot like Hollyweird! Enough morgues, operating rooms, crime scenes and enough with the court scenes too: total overkill in that department. Lay off the betrayal scene as well: BO-RING!!!!

Com'on: anybody got any imagination?? Why do you rehash the same scenarios over and over and over again??? Since the mid-nineties there's nothing new on TV.

Sci-fi anyone? Or a good comedy series that would not be a sitcom.

Sign up Todd Glass with Gary Gullman, stay away from the above overkill, and I'm watching.

Anyone else?

LEE DAVIES

2. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

I will watch every show for a season on the first network to STOP using constant onscreen logos.

3. Lee Davies

Lee Davies Agent

()

4. Lee Davies

Lee Davies Agent

I can't believe Todd Glass lost!!!!!!!!!
    He's was the funniest comic in there!!!!!!!!!
    Let's hope he now gets the deal he deserves: a sitcom starring Todd Glass guarantees non-stop laughs. Gary Gulman would definitely be the best choice to play opposite Todd.

What do you think!?

Lee