1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

New Season of The Osbournes

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ike, May 2, 2002.

1. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

Sharon said on Leno tonight that there will officially be a new season! I hope we can get Season One uncensored on DVD around this time. I know I'd buy that.

2. Chuck C

Chuck C Cinematographer

Did you catch the f-word being broadcast? I think they screwed up the editing.

3. CharlesD

CharlesD Screenwriter

Chuck: yup I heard it too. I presume that the censor did not rewind the tape quite far enough to bleep all the banned words [​IMG]
    I'm very happy that there will be another season!

4. Michael Ballack

Michael Ballack Second Unit

That was hilarious. They missed the F word but they kept bleeping s**t!!! [​IMG]

5. Jeff Loughridge

Jeff Loughridge Stunt Coordinator

Did anyone see the West Coast feed? I bet they took care of it by then, but I'm curious. I couldn't believe it when I heard it; had to watch it again on Tivo this morning to be sure.

6. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

Man I missed this episode. I just fell asleep to early. If there was a DVD it would have to include the preview with Tenacious D. That was classic.

7. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

Wow....$20 million to do a second season when they were only paid $200,000 for the first. Hell of a raise!

Gord

8. Todd K

Todd K Second Unit

So is tommorrow the official season finale of the Osbournes? Does anyone know if there will be anything different about it?

9. Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman Producer

Todd, I believe tonight is indeed the season finale. The previews last week showed Ozzy being interviewed and commenting about the whole thing, so it should act as a nice wrap-up to the series.

My favorite and most painful parts of the show are when Ozzy is the center of attention, so this should cringe-inducingly funny.

My fear: with the second season, people will become bored and the fad will die off, leaving the series stranded.