1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

New Season of The Osbournes

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ike, May 2, 2002.

1. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

Sharon said on Leno tonight that there will officially be a new season! I hope we can get Season One uncensored on DVD around this time. I know I'd buy that.

2. Chuck C

Chuck C Cinematographer

Did you catch the f-word being broadcast? I think they screwed up the editing.

3. CharlesD

CharlesD Screenwriter

Chuck: yup I heard it too. I presume that the censor did not rewind the tape quite far enough to bleep all the banned words [​IMG]
    I'm very happy that there will be another season!

4. Michael Ballack

Michael Ballack Second Unit

That was hilarious. They missed the F word but they kept bleeping s**t!!! [​IMG]

5. Jeff Loughridge

Jeff Loughridge Stunt Coordinator

Did anyone see the West Coast feed? I bet they took care of it by then, but I'm curious. I couldn't believe it when I heard it; had to watch it again on Tivo this morning to be sure.

6. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

Man I missed this episode. I just fell asleep to early. If there was a DVD it would have to include the preview with Tenacious D. That was classic.

7. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

Wow....$20 million to do a second season when they were only paid $200,000 for the first. Hell of a raise!

Gord

8. Todd K

Todd K Second Unit

So is tommorrow the official season finale of the Osbournes? Does anyone know if there will be anything different about it?

9. Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman Producer

Todd, I believe tonight is indeed the season finale. The previews last week showed Ozzy being interviewed and commenting about the whole thing, so it should act as a nice wrap-up to the series.

My favorite and most painful parts of the show are when Ozzy is the center of attention, so this should cringe-inducingly funny.

My fear: with the second season, people will become bored and the fad will die off, leaving the series stranded.