What's new

New Sealed THX Ultimate Demo Disc for Trade (1 Viewer)

RexW

Stunt Coordinator
Hi all,

I have three copies of the elusive THX Ultimate Demo disc for trade.
These are original unopened copies and have been going for quite a bit on Ebay.

Please check the following conditions for trade:

1. I currently reside in Japan but will visit the United States for New Years. I will ask you to send the DVDs to my address in the US to save you International delivery hassles. I will mail from Japan or from the US, whichever you prefer.

2. I will cover shipping charges for the THX Ultimate Demo disc, you will cover shipping charges to my US address.

3. I will only be in the US for a few days so you will have to ensure delivery before the 4th of January. So if you want me to mail from the US, you will have to mail first to ensure delivery before the 4th of January. And I will mail the disc when I arrive.

4. I will require delivery confirmation option from the USPS and I will send it the same from the US or EMS with a tracking number provided from Japan to ensure safety. Please send via USPS and not FedEx (you will be sending to my mother's address and she doesn't like FedEx)

5. For trade I ask for a trade equal to US$100 retail of the following DVDs. I will list the retail price and the total accepted for trade must be around US$100. This means that I would like new unopened region 1 copies of requested DVDs. If you are wanting to trade used copies of DVDs, the retail value must equal US$150.

DVDs in order that I want:

1. Superbit 3-pack
(Fifth Element, Crouching Tiger, Desperado) Retail: $73.95

2. Simpsons Season 2 Retail: $49.98

3. South Park Season 1 Retail: $39.98

4. Red Beard-Criterion Retail: $39.99

5. Rashomon-Criterion Retail: $39.99

6. Hidden Fortress-Criterion Retail: $29.95

7. Sanjuro-Criterion Retail: $29.95

8. Best of David Bowie Retail: $34.98

9. Reign of Fire Retail: $29.99
*Retail value from amazon.com

What I mean by new and used retail value is that if you offer new copies of Superbit 3 Pack (retail: $73.95) and Hidden Fortress-Criterion (retail: $29.99) for a new retail total of $103.94, the Demo disc is yours. If you offer used Superbit 3 pack ($73.95), Hidden Fortress-Criterion ($29.99) and Simpsons Season 2($49.99) for a retail total of $153.93 the disc is yours.
*South Park Season 1 will have to be new-I want to order the commentary tracks.

This is my first trade but I have been a member for awhile now. I will call if you require.
If you are on the good trader list, you will receive preference, please say in the email if you are, otherwise its a first come first serve basis.
Again to ensure safety for the both of us, I will require delivery confirmation from USPS and will do the same.
Again its first come first served and I will answer all emails in the order received.
If you have questions feel free to ask. Please note that I am in Japan and there is a time difference.
I check my email and visit DVDTalk every day so I will answer within 24 hours.

Look forward to trading.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks