What's new

New Sarah Mclachlan "Bloom" Remix CD (1 Viewer)

CraigL

Screenwriter
Sarah McLachlan's new remixed record entitled Bloom will be released on
September 6, 2005. The confirmed tracklisting is:

1. World On Fire (Junkie XL Club Mix)
2. Ice (Dusted Mix)
3. Vox (Tom Middleton Mix)
4. Dirty Little Secret (Thievery Corporation)
5. Stupid (DJ Hyper Remix)
6. Train Wreck (Sly & Robbie Mix)
7. Just Like Me - DMC Feat. Sarah McLachlan (Will.i.am of the Black
Eyed Peas Mix)
8. Answer (Talvin Singh Mix)
9. Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden Anti-Gravity Mix)
10. Fumbling Towards Ecstasy (Junior Boys Mix)

--------------------------

Guess we might as well soak it up since it doesn't look like we're getting a new album any time soon!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i like most of her songs, but i'm really hesitant to see a remix album. most of the time, remixes aren't even close to the original and they just end up ruining the song.

especially with someone like sarah, most of her songs are kinda mellow and moody. it's really tough to remix that ... the one exception i can think of is "silence" which was remixed by delerium (sp?) ... that version just rocks.

if this album follows that vein, then i will be all over it.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Her first remix album was great! It helped suck the cloying mellowness out of her songs. Glad to hear there is a second one coming out.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John

Delerium had the original collaboration with Sarah; DJ Tiesto did the "In Search of Sunrise" remix that most people are familar with, and that was likely the biggest mass-market hit Delerium ever had. There's another chilled out version called the Michael Woods Mix of Silence that is great also. Both are on Odyssey, Delerium's remix compliation.

I thought the first remix album was great too, but I already had a number of those tracks from other places. I'll be picking this one up too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks