What's new

New Resident Evil Movie: Mind-blowing... (1 Viewer)

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Wow. That's the only way to describe this one. I have previously said that I would go to whichever system got my precious Resident Evil games. This new movie up at cube.ign.com just illustrates why. In spades. Yeah, they're all the same: zombie killin'. But when your zombie killing is this much fun...
biggrin.gif

Stupid March release date... And that's for Japan... I must play this game... soon...
Fresh edit: Ok, I think I've got this figured out, I can't link straight to the movie, but since the preview has disappeared from the main page, you can easily get to it Link Removed.
Enjoy!
------------------
Mark Evans
Low Rent Movie Critic, Low Rent Home Theater Owner, Low Rent Everything
[Edited last by Mark Evans on November 16, 2001 at 09:47 AM]
[Edited last by Mark Evans on November 17, 2001 at 01:36 PM]

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
I agree that the movie looks tremendous. It's amazing what they've done with that game. I'd been on the fence about it before, but now there's no question that I'll be picking it up.
And I could've sworn that IGN reported recently that the U.S. might actually see a sooner release date than expected.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Wow. Dealbreaker for getting a GCN, if you were on the line.
------------------
--
Donald Roeber
Generating 2048 bits of randomness...

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Resident Evil has been looking good since Capcom announced it for GCN and it just keeps looking better and better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks