What's new

New releases that we sci-fi fans want start Feb 18! (1 Viewer)

Mike Click

Stunt Coordinator
At long last Stargate U.E. will be out Feb 18th, in both Theatrical and Directers cut
2.35:1 Anamorphic 6.1 and DTS sound

March 3 "Journey to the Center of the Earth" with James Mason and Pat Boone 1959 color, 2.35:1 Anamorphic with 2.0 stereo and monaural sound.

March 3rd "The Day the Earth Stood Still" 1951 B & W, Monaural sound industry standard 1.33:1 Michael Rennie, Sam Jaffe, Hugh Marlowe, Patria Neal. Release also includes 70 minute of "Making the Earth 'Stand' Still" documentary.

May 13 "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" 1954 Color in Cinemascope 2.55:1 and 5.1 Dolby sound. Starring James Mason, Kirk Douglas, Peter Lorre, this will be a 2 disc set 'full' of extras. I have a pic in my home page of MyHomeTheater in my sig of the cover art appearance, best seen on a W/S HDTV. Seen right below "The Wraith" speeding car on 2nd page. Kirk Douglas and James Mason and the Humboldt squid attack are shown on cover art. Nemo in latin means No One, Captain No one, I think Nemo sounds better.

What other movies are coming 'our' way? :)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Mike

You forget to mention that Feb 18 Metropolis is out and where did you hear about where eagles dare ?

Oscar

RickM

Auditioning
Mike! Dude!

Thanks for the good news!

I will definately be buying: Journey to the Center of the Earth, The Day the Earth Stood Still, AND 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Where Eagles Dare, man that will be sweet. I love that movie, very twisty.

Now I just want The Thing from Another World - any information about that one??? Please...

Thanks again Mike, you made my day.

Mike Click

Stunt Coordinator
Oscar some relevant facts about Metropolis
DVD Features
Region 0 Keep CaseFull Frame 1.33

Audio
Dolby Digital 5.1 (Orchestral Score)
Additional Release Material
Audio Commentary 1. Enno Patalas (Film Historian) English with Optional English, Spanish, and French Subtitles

Documentary 1. THE HISTORY AND MAKING OF METROPOLIS (43 min.) Featurette 1. THE DIGITAL RESTORATION
Interactive Features
Scene Access Interactive Menus
Text/Photo Galleries
Photo Galleries 1. The Making-Of METROPOLIS (Production Stills)2. Missing Scenes 3. Architectural Sketches 4. Poster Art5. Costume Designs Biographies 1. Cast & Crew Additional Text 1.

Oscar look for PM on WEDare, hope this is what you wanted, source rottentomatoes.com :)

Eric F

Screenwriter
You also forgot to mention Red Dwarf S1&2 and B5 S2. So it's good news for us SF fans.

I suspect Children of Dune will be announced soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks