What's new

New Releases for Home Cinema (1 Viewer)

Reddkryten

Auditioning
Real Name
Dean
Hello,

I'm a newbie here who is slowly getting ready to build a home cinema, I've been reading a lot and planning how to build it.

A few people were talking about Prima system, which allows people to watch films which are currently in cinemas, for a rediculous price. I'm not interested in it, but it got me wondering if there are any alternative services out there and if it would be possible to show new films.

Then I stumbled across Curzon Home Cinema, which has a small selection of new releases available for streaming for the same price as a normal cinema ticket.

I was just wondering, are there any other services that are like the Curzon?

I'm not going to avoid the cinema and stay in all the time, but it is nice to know what tools are out there.

Reddkryten

Auditioning
Real Name
Dean
Excellent, thank you for this. I didn't know Snowpiercer was released online at the same time. That film was really hard to find in cinema, so if I had known I probably would have just downloaded it.I doubt any full services exist yet and I honestly doubt they ever will, I just can't see Spider-Man 4 and Avengers 3 being downloadable. However I think small or obscure films like Lilting and Snowpiercer are perfect and soon I'll look forward to watching in my cinema.Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks