1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

new release lists

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Adrian Ballard, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Adrian Ballard

Adrian Ballard Auditioning

somebody help....I'm looking for a web site that quickly and simply lists all new releases weekly. For example, I could go to the sight on any given Tuesday and see what was being released that day and if anything interests me rather than having to go to a local B&M and hope I didn't overlook anything. TIA[​IMG]

2. MichaelPe

MichaelPe Screenwriter

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

If you're just wanted such a list for the upcoming week, rather than for weeks in advance, and you're just looking for the biggest titles, then see my Weekly Roundup post in the HTF Coupons & Bargains section (a link to that section is in my signature, along with a brief explanation of what I do in that post).
    Here is a link to the most current Weekly Roundup post. I hope this helps ya! [​IMG]
    Sorry for the blatant advertisement, but it's not like I profit off of doing this!