What's new

New receivers/processors in the next few months (1 Viewer)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
can someone please tell me what new receivers and/or processors under $1500 MSRP will be debuting in the next few months? i'm starting my research for a mid- to late-summer purchase and would really like to see what is popping up in the near future. TIA!

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I'm pretty interested in the new Sherwood pre/pro. Here's a link to what little info we know now: http://www.sherwoodusa.com/2002produ...HTML/P958.html.
It will probably come with Sherwoods version of the MX-500 remote too -a nice plus.
There's also the two (at least) Outlaw 950 clones. One by Atlantic Technology and the other by Sherbourne. So far, any known differences between them and the 950 are minmal at best.
I'm on the 950 list but interested enough in the Sherwood and the 950 clones to wait for more info. I'd love to jump on the 950 bandwagon right away but I'd hate to miss another great deal if its only a few months away.

james e m

Second Unit
If anybody has any info on any "budget" 7 channel amps, I'd like to find some info on that. I was told that Sherwood was going to have one out htis month.

James

Juan M

Stunt Coordinator
From what I've seen there will be a couple new Integras (5.3/6.3) similar to the new Onkyos (600/700) that are starting to show up. NAD will have at least one new receiver, too (T752).

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I just heard that Onkyo, Pioneer, Sony, and Yamaha will all have 6.1/7.1 capable pre/pros out this year by Christmas. For less than $2000 MSRP.
Ahhh, just kidding. A little wishful thinking on my part. :)

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
as new as they are , rumors abound about replacements for the Yamaha 1200,2200,3200...don't know what they'll likely add ,but late summer is what I've heard

Tony Lai

Stunt Coordinator
The Yamaha 1200,2200,3200 have pretty much every mod con. What else can one add? Yamaha do have rapid model turn around for better or worse.

T.

muskie

Agent
I searched for info on the new NAD's I didn't find much, though they are mentioned but not on NAD's homepage. Do you have any more info on them?

Muskie

Juan M

Stunt Coordinator
muskie-

I saw an ad in S&V about the new NAD. I emailed them and they said the site should be updated in May with a release in June

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks