What's new

New Project, Sound Setup Questions (1 Viewer)

RagingRob

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob
I'm building a home theater setup in half of my garage which I am enclosing. The finished space will be about 12 x 20. I have a list of what I was thinking of buying for the best setup and was hoping to get some input from experienced Home Theater Enthusiasts. Below is the setup I am thinking of buying and my main question is about the need for an amplifier and which amp to buy to best suit this setup. I was thinking I would use an amp to drive the center stage speaker as well as the two front facing speakers to each side. All speakers are 8ohm so I have been keeping that in mind. Find my current list below.

Klipsch RP-150M Walnut Bookshelf Speaker (Pair) - These will be to the side of the sitting positions facing in.

Klipsch RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speaker with Dual 8 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Ebony Pair) x2 - These will be the front facing as well as the 2 speakers delivering sound from behind.

Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-440C Center Channel Speaker - Ebony

Klipsch Reference R-112SW Subwoofer, Black x2 - Both of these will be in front below the screen.

Denon AVRX4400H - This is the receiver I have chosen to power all of this.

Sony 4K HDR Home Theater Video Projector (VPLVW295ES) - Pre Ordering this projector as the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoobird
Recent bookmarks