What's new

New player claims 1080i over component cables... (1 Viewer)

Brad-L

Auditioning
This might not be new to this forum but Neodigits.com is selling a DVD player that has all the features of the Lite-On LVD-2001

here is a link

neuneo.com/shtmls/divxdvd/index.shtml

Does anyone own this player or have any comments on it? I was going to pull the trigger on the lite-on and then had to go away for thanksgiving. When I got back, the lite-on was nowhere to be found.

I got an HDTV that does 1080i, but I have no DVI port. Id still really like to enjoy the 1080i though.

Just to reinforce, here is question #7 in their FAQ

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
You may want to check this link. This player has been out a while and discussed over and over on this forum.

Liteon

Kevin

Brad-L

Auditioning
Yes Kevin I been reading all the Lite-on threads thats why I wanted to pick one up. ;)

I was referring to the player which Shane linked a picture to at NeoDigits.com -I typed the link out because I dont have 15 posts yet.

It appears to have all the features of the Lite-on that is so popular around these parts but is difficult to find now that it has been discontinued.

The price tag is about 50 dollars higher give or take which I personally have no problem with as long as the player is quality.

Jay Blair

Second Unit
You might also want to consider the DreamX-108. It supposedly does 1080i scaling over component for $109 plus reasonable shipping cost ($12, I think). Just do a search for DreamX-108 on Ebay to find the seller. Looks like it could be a cheap replacement for the LiteOn 2001 and be virtually the same as the Neodigits unit but much cheaper. Also has the Scart connector as well as component.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks