What's new

New Pioneer Elite?? (1 Viewer)

BobBehr

Auditioning
Has anyone out there heard about new Elite receivers models to be released in fall? I've heard that there was supposed to have been a line show in Las Vegas sometime this month.Speculation anyone? New and improved MCACC? New amps to handle 4 ohm loads? More models with i-link digital connections? And why no other manufacturers versions of MCACC

ChadLB

Screenwriter
I would think in June sometime since there is a show in Las Vegas. I might know more after the show since my friend goes to it...

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
Actually there is one other mfg with a version of MCACC, starts with a B and has a huge marketing budget.

I forget the model number but they had a rep on HDNet's coverage of the CES show in Vegas explaining it and acting like Bose had invented it or something.

I can vaguely remember reading a review of some high-end pre-pro or flagship receiver in Home Theatre Magazine back in 98 or 99 that had a similar feature, but for the life of me don't remember the brand of the product.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation355
Recent bookmarks