What's new

New Pic (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Nice setup. I am a real FP fan. BTW which JVC DVD player do you have. The model# is not by the pic. I am using the 500 right now.

Palmino

Grip
i have
XV-S302SL
Plays DVD Video, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, SVCD and MP3 formats
High-bit/high-sampling (10-bit/27MHz video D/A converter
Component Video, Composite Video, and S-Video terminals
1-bit P.E.M. D.D. Converter with 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
Full Function remote control
Coaxial digital outputs for PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS

this one is silver
but i really want that new one XV-N50BK
i like that blue cd-tray and also fits more to my black Kenwood receiver.
i'm thinking about putting fabrics around my screen but first i need new roof on my garage :) after that when fabrics :)
i like you DIY project, i was thinking about doing that myself but then my wife wouldn't let me do it and beside that i needed option that my screen can scroll up and down :) check out my DVD collection it is up to 342 as of today

Rob||Kur||

Stunt Coordinator
Is the screen tensioned or non-tensioned?

How's the picture on that FP?

That's the same as the Sanyo Z1, right?

AlbertL

Agent
Nice setup!

But what I REALLY want to know is where you got the Two Towers DVD that you're apparently playing (it is on the next page after the first page of your site).

Albert:D

Mark Amayao

Stunt Coordinator
I am going to purchase this projector on friday "PLVZ1"
what do you think of it and how does it look like at 101 inches. How far is your seating area?

Derek Iverson

Stunt Coordinator
But what I REALLY want to know is where you got the Two Towers DVD that you're apparently playing (it is on the next page after the first page of your site).
There are several pirated versions all over the internet of the DVD screener that was released to select individuals right after the movie started playing in theaters. I have a pretty good idea of where he got it from too. :D

Palmino

Grip
Derek this is TT DVD from they movie promotion, everything just like any other dvd just missing some stuff but anyway I’ll go and get that real DVD soon as it come out.

Rob when I get that FP I did not think it is going to be this good pic. First day that I turned on that fp and looked on that picture, I was blown away.
Believe me it is great projector, it is quite and yes it is same as Sanyo Z1. The screen is tensioned

Mark my seating area is 16' away from screen and again to that projector YOU'LL BE SUPRISSED BY HOW GOOD THAT PIC IS.

AlbertL I did download that movie :) and burned DVD
no I’m not going to sell that dvd :), yes I do dl movies that I don't get to see in theater but soon as that dvd comes out it is my, check my DVD collection it is up to 342

Thanks for checking out my HT, there is upcoming DIY project so I’ll put some more pic soon

Mark Amayao

Stunt Coordinator
How far is the projector from the screen? Im getting my projector on Friday and my room is about 20 x 20. You can see on my website what my dilemna is on my website link below. I was thinking on the uppermost shelf behind the bed or a base table at the foot of my bed. I would prefer no larger than a 90 inch screen.

Palmino

Grip
right now i have screen size of 101" and my projector is little bit under 10' away from screen so i did some calculation for you and to get 92-93" diag you should place you projector 9' away from screen
good thins about this projector is that you can enlarge picture on the projector so this is my tip to you
enlarge as much as posibly then try to place your projector, latter you can make that picture smaller if you need.
when i was placing my projector i made mistake so now i have 16 small holes in my ceiling :angry: just because i made that picture small as posibly insted big as pos.
there is my tip
let me know when you get it done i would like to see more picture of screen and projector
good job so far i like that poster very veryyyy much :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Chet Wilson

Stunt Coordinator
in answer to the two towers DVD question. Last time I looked the DVD was selling on ebay for $8.99.

I have one and with the exception of some text ("for your consideration")that is displayed at the bottom of the screen about every 15 minutes. The picture is really not bad and the sound is dolby 5.1.

When the release comes out I will buy it (plus the extended) to get the commentary...etc but if you can't wait then buy one on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks