What's new

New Photos of the Stage One and Aragon line (1 Viewer)

Legairre

Supporting Actor
OK, since know one else will say it, I will. Damn that stage one is sweeeeeet looking:emoji_thumbsup:. I vote the stage one and the rest of the Aragon line up (in silver of course). Best in show. The price is too rich for my blood, but it's one damn fine looking pre/pro. Now if it sounds as good as it looks. It's a true winner.
Darrel, thanks for the links.

Sankar

Second Unit
If only I could buy the "cover" for a hundred bucks and wrap it around my 950 ..... sigh!

Legairre

Supporting Actor
The silver Rotel 1066 looks good, real good, but the silver stage one looks incredible. Then again for the price it better.

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
It really is a beauty. I can't wait to upgrade my Act-3 to it. But, all my equipment is boxed up for at least a month. Getting it would be a real thrill. But, using it will have to wait.

It's simplicity of exterior I think adds a lot to it's looks. I like the way the lettering on the back is written to be read two ways. Looking over the top and directly, if viewed from the back. I don't think I've seen that on another piece of gear?!

Camp

Senior HTF Member
No balanced inputs at all for $4k??
Yea...not much back there at all. But then again the balanced is optional on the more expensive MC12.

I love how they put the input lables up-side-down for those of us who look over the top of the unit for cables. Very nice touch.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
If the Stage One sounds half as good as it looks it should be a winner. I can easily say that the silver line is in the top five pieces of electronics I have ever seen. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks