What's new

New Paradigm Sig's info (1 Viewer)

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Cool! That centre channel looks AMAZING! The Sig line looks very similar to the studio line, which is great, since I love the looks of the studio line. They almost look identical actually with some extra bolts and stuff.

Interesting......

But man that centre looks like it would match the studio 100 nicely.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
WOW :eek: What a center! The new surrounds look pretty serious too. So do these actually replace the Studio line or are they a step up? (I don't have time to listen to the videos).

Mickey Brown

Stunt Coordinator
This new series is a setup up from the Reference line. The Paradigm rep said ranging in price from 2k to 6k per pair!

Wooooooooot!

RobertW

Supporting Actor
let me add my voice to those who say those new paradigm speakers look AWESOME!.

doubt if i'll be ponying up the bucks for them, but i certainly do want to hear them(and see them).

Andrew Santos

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, 4-way center channel. Is that really necessary?? (The answer is yes.)
LOL...
that was pretty funny.
these speakers look awesome. i'll definitely be heading out to the local shop to hear these once they're out. now buying them, that's another story. i'll probably never have enough money to afford these, or any other speaker line where the bookshelf model starts at 2k a pair. :frowning:

DonJ

Second Unit
WOW you are going to need some serious power for these. A four way center. The room you use will have to be huge also. I love'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks