What's new

New panzer interview... (1 Viewer)

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
Dead link over here. What was the news?
No HDTV resolution is understandable once you have seen the game in motion and witnessed all the detail.
As long as it will be 16x9 and DD 5.1 I am happy..
..will it be 16x9 and DD 5.1? :confused:

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
well..... its mainly about what aspects of the game the developers are most proud of. They tell a bit about the story, and a few othere things... nothing really groundbreaking news wise, but interesting nonetheless.... no hdtv support is fine really, but the reason i was disappointed in hearing that was.. do they mean 480p? (i know this isnt considered HDTV resolution but some companies have indeed listed 480p as hd support)... or do they mean no 16x9? they just werent very specific...still, by far my most wanted game of all time.

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
I remember seeing some pics posted on the forum, I think by Romier, and the link had them in 16x9. You can do a search and see if you find it. I hope they don't change it...

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I just read the interview. I would be willing to bet he is talking about 720p or 1080i support. Both games from Smilebit on the Xbox have been 480p up to this point and I doubt they would not include support for that. I'm hoping for 16:9 support as well. As noted above, most of the screens shown have been in 16:9.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks