What's new

New Panasonic receiver with digital amps owner's manual now online (1 Viewer)

Kevin Parker

Stunt Coordinator

he received the xr50 on friday morning, but he picked two day shipping option with fedex, I think you picked regular, so It will take couple more days.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
This just in ....

I received an E-mail notification from J&R Music World that they now have the XR50 in stock. :)

Kevin Parker

Stunt Coordinator
In the manual for xr50 total power consumption is 135w, how can it put out 100 x 6 ? any thoughts? I have pioneer 811s now, and it's consumption is 300w, still lower than 100x 6 but better than xr50.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

Kevin,

I think in one of the threads (AVS Forum?) they pointed out where one of the Panasonic receivers did quite well on the output tests conducted by Sound and Vision. I guess it's due to less current that's required by the digital amps - which can be somewhat deceiving when compared to conventional receivers. We can't really compare the power draw of current conventional receivers to that of digital receivers.

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
On Panasonic's U.K. site they already have a picture & description of the SAXR50. But why does it always take so long for Panasonic to update the American site? :frowning:

And for those who might be DJs, part-time DJs, wannabe DJs :D, or who just like vinyl, on the Technics1210.com site, they are now selling T-shirts and hoodies with various DJ & turntable related graphics. After the main page loads you'll easily see the link for this. And in the checkout thingy it says Technics will ship internationally.

Actually, until a couple years ago Boston Acoustics also used to sell various shirts and other wearables with their logo, but by the time I found this out they discontinued this program--crap. But for you Cerwin-Vega folks they are still selling various cool-looking branded items.

LJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks