What's new

New 'Outlaw Golf' 9-hole Xmas game at Blockbuster cheap (1 Viewer)

Lee L

Supporting Actor
As far as the load times go, according to a post from a Hypnotix employee at their Game Forum Microsoft will not allow any demo to write to the hard drive in any way, even temporary. Therefore it is much slower to get going while everything is loaded.
Also, he mentioned that it will probably not make it in the Feb issue of OXM but a version without the live action stuff and the original Outlaw Golf demo (in other words, just the 9 Holes of Xmas part) should be available at Toys R Us "real soon now."
These 9 holes are a little more wacky and slightly more difficult than the 3 courses on Outlaw Golf and there is a whole Tour Mode that allows you to unlock more players as well and keeps things from becoming so repetitive. If anyone liked this a little, you will definitely like Outlaw Golf

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
In the latest OXBM, the developer or publisher confirmed that OG2 will be online. I actually wish it was coming out before Outlaw Volleyball.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I got the second to last one at my local store, well worth $5 IMHO :emoji_thumbsup:
DAVE F: I sent you another PM, I got your copy!!!
;)

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,
I found a couple of these at a local Blockbuster store and I have one extra one. If anyone wants it let me know via e-mail, [email protected]. I will either sell it for $10 including shipping in the US or I will consider any and all trades. DVDs and Games mostly.
Thanks,
Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks