What's new

New Order Fans: new box-set? (1 Viewer)

Alex Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
hallo iain,
i don't have the arthur baker cd yet - it's not to be found too easily here.
i will be placing an order for a few items soon and will include it.
there are a few new order news sites (neworderonline.com comes to mind quickly) reporting that it is the original mix. i'll confirm when i can.
i agree with you, it would be nice to have the original mix on cd. i enjoy listening to my old joy division vinyl but like the new order material clean and loud.
cheers,
a
------------------
visit neverville

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Aaah, '24 Hour Party People' - it should hit release in the UK soon, and its the new one from the director of 'Human Traffic'. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the news on Confusion; I'll do some more digging.

Alex Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
alright - it's official. i received my copy of arthur baker's breakin' double-cd last night (perfecto) and confusion is the original 12" mix..
it has been nicely remastered and has a slight bit of crossfade into the next track (one of the soul sonic force tracks on there, the 2nd cd closes with planet rock).
very nice.
a
------------------
visit neverville

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
well, according to neworderonline, there should be a boxset available this christmas!
Link Removed
check the story dated "2002.05.27".
:emoji_thumbsup:

Jason Borchers

Second Unit
Wow, a New Order topic at the HTF! Cool! New Order is, unquestionably, my #1 favorite band. Ever. No other music will ever mean as much to me as theirs.

This box set, however, is such a screwed up mess. I remember first hearing about it back in '97 or '98, when it was supposed to be called "Cardboard & Plastic." If it actually comes out this year (I'm not placing any bets), and London doesn't screw it up, I'll be shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks