What's new

New old Radiohead? (1 Viewer)

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Hi, everyone! I'm excited about the new Radiohead CD coming out tomorrow. I have OK Computer, Kid A, and Amnesiac. I'll probably get Pablo Honey and The Bends tomorrow, since they'll likely be on sale with the new CD. Anyone else looking forward to getting some new old Radiohead? Which ones? See ya!

Rob

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I am not looking forward to getting old radiohead but since my college roomate wrecked my Bends CD and it has been five years I guess I should get a new copy. And maybe for 8.99 I will check out the new CD I just can't really get into the new sound. I think The Bends is perfection but oh well what do I know.

-Eric

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I'll pick it up, but it's getting mixed reviews. It supposedly is in the same vein as the last two. While some of it is really interesting, the rest just bores me to tears.

Yeah, I'm one of those guys who feels OK Computer is a masterpiece yet to be matched.

Greg Black

Second Unit
Well, to anyone that thinks OK Computer is a masterpiece, I would definitely recommend this album. It's a very close second behind OKC as my favorite Radiohead album. There are really only two songs that sound similar to Kid A and Amnesiac's electronic stuff; Backdrifts and The Gloaming. I've really taken a liking to The Gloaming, but Backdrifts I always skip. To me, almost all of the songs on this album are some of Radioheads finest work. The track Where I End And You Begin is quite possibly my favorite Radiohead song ever.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Believe it or not, up until about 2 months ago, I had no Radiohead. Now I have all the official releases, and a live bootleg, except for Hail to the Chief. I'm awaitin' for it to go on sale somewhere. What got me into them? The "Is Radiohead the new Pink Floyd" (or something) thread right here on HTF... :)

All of it, ... good stuff.

Just got Pablo Honey today.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks