Me again - for the last time, I swear. I have an older 61" 4:3 XBR200 Sony that I want to replace. My wife and I watch 70% digital cable and Dish with a lot of our material coming via recordings off a TiVo or Dish 510 PVR. That leaves maybe 30% for DVDs, probably less. HD is coming - slowly - and our cable company just released a new HD package with more to come so we need a new display. We have a very bright room, especially in the summer and we can't easily control the light - darn windows! - so that takes front projector out of the mix and essentially leaves me with RP. Now, we have a 61" set, space is not an issue and I want the best picture I can get in with as large a picture as I can get. Virtually everybody makes a very good 65" set but the resulting 16X9 picture is actually a bit smaller than what we have now. Other than a few hyper-expensive plasmas, the only thing bigger than 65" is the 70" LCD Sony and the 73" CRT Mits. Oh, and the $20,000 82" Mits which is out of reach. I've seen both of the others and I really wanted to like the Sony but the picture was flat and lifeless and just didn't do it for me. I saw the 73713 Mits and was impressed; it had a great picture even when fed the worst cable source we could find and the 4:3 to 16:9 stretch modes work pretty well. I actually went back to the store 2 days later with a check in my pocket and found they'd sold the only 2 they had; the one on the floor had been packed up and delivered as had the one in the warehouse. Shipping delays due to the nasty weather have held up the next one but it is supposed to be here in 8 days, a week from tomorrow. My question: Is there anything coming in the next 3-6-9 months worth waiting for in 70"+? A new 73" Toshiba or Hitachi? Anything else out of CES that will be here any time soon? Sony seems to have abandoned CRT but is anybody else still working there? I've examined all the CES reports and it appears there are advances in many areas but no bigger screens. I realize CRTs are on their way out but this is not likely to be the last TV I buy. If it gets me through 2-3 years until LCoS or DLP get cheaper, bigger and better, that's fine with me. I am a bit concerned in that the big Mits sets always seem to be ranked below the competition. The 65" set, for example, is usually rated behind the Toshiba, Sony and Hitachi and often the Pannys and Pioneers. If any of those companies were to come out with a CRT 73+ this summer, I'd be unhappy. Unless I get some hint, though, I'm going to buy the 73 next week and I really don't want to make a $6,000 mistake. Thoughts?