What's new

New Mits 46809--Need suggestions (1 Viewer)

Just got my new Mits. I've set it up with Avia. Any other suggestions for tweaks? What are the most important tweaks to do that will give me the biggest picture improvement? Anyone know the service code for doing a service mode convergence? If you have any suggestions on how to get even more out of this great set, let me know. Thanks.
mike
------------------
Consuming air and other valuable resources since 1953.

Thanks a bunch. I went there, and you're right--lots of good info. I did several searches, but I still can't find specific info on how to do a 64 point service mode convergence. I found several suggestions about convergence, and the service codes for the 2002 models, but nothing in the way of a step-by-step way to do a service mode convergence. Can anyone point me to a link that would help? Thanks a bunch.
mike

RoyGBiv

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven Kempner
Have you checked the Mitsubishi tweaks section? There is a tremendous amount of info on the service menu adjustments including service mode convergence. I don't know the codes for the xxxx9 models. I have the 46805, and Craig gave me step by step instructions for doing it. I believe that's been archived in the tweaks area, and if you can get the right codes for your set, it should work.
SMK

Daniel Mai

Stunt Coordinator
To do 64 convergence, press MENU and go to ADVANCE and select CONVERGENCE. Then enter to adjust red,blue,or green. Once in, one of your option is to press AUDIO for Advance Convergence-you're there. Good luck!

RoyGBiv

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven Kempner
Daniel:
The convergence you are describing is the advanced convergence for blue and red. You will notice that with that convergence you cannot change the green settings. I understand Mike's posts to indicate that he wants to do a service mode convergence in addition to just the advanced convergence. The service mode convergence allows you to adjust green first, then the other two. This will allow you to adjust any minor geometry issues with the set. It is a different process that you can only do in the service mode.
SMK

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks