What's new

New Meshuggah EP coming July 13! (1 Viewer)

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
I'm not too high on Mushroomhead. They don't grab me. It's not as original or as groundbreaking as bands like Meshuggah and Opeth. Do you listen to any real heavy death or black metal?

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I think so. I don't know if you count these bands or not, but I like Dimmu Borgir, Cradle Of Filth, Lamb Of God, and Slayer for death/black metal. Yeah, Slayer is more thrash, but I think they have lots of death metal in them.

Alan Erceg

Stunt Coordinator
Chaosphere is a million times better than Nothing, IMO...

gonna listen to the new clip now though..

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Alan, I admit, Chaosphere is a lot more fun to listen to, because it was extremely fast and chaotic, but I like Nothing more than Chaosphere because it's way more complex, unique, and challenging to listen to.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Thanks to the internet and it's ability of getting stuff out before release date, I have heard I.

Mike, Rich, you guys NEED TO HEAR THIS EP!!! I really think that it is amazing. This is quite possibily Meshuggah's best work. I love how the direction of the song is always changing. Stuff like this shows that Meshuggah is one of the most talented metal bands out there right now.

If you can't find it locally on Tuesday, then order it directly from Fractured Transmitter Records. http://www.transitionstore.com/itemd...UGGAH&cc=&tpc=

Damn, judging by this EP, I think Catch-33 could be one of the greatest metal albums ever...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks