What's new

new member! (1 Viewer)

dustin r

Grip
hey guys just found this site.

ive been doing custom av installs and tv tech work for about a year now and i really enjoy it.

maybe i can share with others my vast knowledge of home theaters. :D

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
welcome dooooood! Make sure you set up a Paypal account ASAP! We always look forward to having new members, especially when donation time comes $_$

;)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
dustin, welcome to the forum. Please do not bore me with lots of ballyhoo. I already know everything I need to know. If you see this bunch(in the pic) coming at you, run! There are many misfits here, as well as well-centered beings. We all share the same madness though. Pull up a chair, it's a bit crowded but for good reason. There isn't a better place on the internet.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Welcome Dustin..

In the words of The Silver Surfer:

[c]Stand Ye Back, and Observe![/c]

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Hi Dustin,

Welcome to the forum!

Free Tip: Next time you open up any new electronics, be sure to save the silica packet.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
dang rob...new member and you're already givin' him the "inside" scoop? next thing ya know he's gonna be talkin' about women at the mall of america.

dustin, if you have any desire to keep your sanity, you will not do a search on "silica".

just walk away son...just walk away...

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
You guys are the Late Show. Already recruited Dustin to the dark-side of neo-desiccants.

EVER---FRESHHH!!!!!! Word up, and now we got the clay. Remember MUDD?

And Rob, theted is frilla, you let an awful lot out o' the bag. Baby steps.....
"baby steppin' outta the office....baby steppin' into the hall......."

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Sugartastic,

At least I didn't tell him that banana strings are really called "phloem bundles". :rolleyes

The Reverend Doctor Zen Dogg,

I really hate it when you use words that send me, puzzled, to www.urbandictionary.com . Not like their definition helped me any.

Dustin,

Some more free tips for ya:

When in doubt, do a search before starting a new thread.

Get your pimp name so we will know what to call you. Example: I only answer to the name "Mr. White Chocolate R. Jazz".

When in doubt, USE SPOILER TAGS. Please. :D

Make sure to post all the hot photos you have of Charlotte Church aka "Miss Sugartush 2004".

Yes, THE SHINING, FULL METAL JACKET, and EYES WIDE SHUT are supposed to be like that.

What George Lucas has done to the Star Wars films makes us all want to kick ourselves in the crotch.

Remixing a mono film into 5.1 is just as bad as colorizing a black and white film, and don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise.

There is supposedly a leaked copy of the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD floating around out there. My official position is that its origin and validity are unknown. However, you may click on Senator Vreenak to learn his opinion on the matter:

[url=http://www.speakeasy.org/~bedazzle/fake.jpg] [/url]

You should be warned, this site isn't exactly the best place to get advice on women. :)

If you have any questions about the Wilhelm, I'm the one to ask.

And for your own safety, please remember these words: IF IT'S SILICA, IT'S NOT JUST DUST

The life you save may be your own.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
More quakery? As a retired Chemistry professor who has given courses on the chemistry of water etc., it disturbs me to see crackpot chemistry and pseudoscientific mind-mush used to promote this bunk.

I love that smell of hot, new receiver. Full on regina.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks