What's new

New Member (1 Viewer)

I'm new to this Home Theater Forum. I am in the process of updating my website, but I wanted to have some feedback on my home theater. I haven't included all the pictures and I hope to take a new picuture of the front... It's a little dark.
It can viewed at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jllaclair

Thanks,
Jeff La Clair

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Very clean looking, impressive. How about some more room pics. I'd love to see your seating arrangement.

A little suggestion for your website. You might want to reduce the size of the construction pics by making them thumbnails or some thing, because their HUGE. A person with a slower connection would have a hard time viewing your site. I have a fast connect so it wasen't that bad, but a person on dial up, it would proably take 3 days to see those pics:D

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
The pic looks good and it looks like you did a great job on the entertainment centre. Snugly fit around the TV. As for pics, I like to keep them under 50-70K for a main pic and yes, LaMarcus's suggestion of thumbnails is a good one.

Click on this to check this out... HT Pics

Stephane

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. I hope that you have a good time with us.

Stephane Ottawa

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
The new pics are awesome. I really like that couch, looks very soft and cushy. The room as a whole is very elegant, looks cosy and comfortable I give you 2:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks