New member from South Carolina

RonnieB2nd

Auditioning
Reaction score
Real Name
Ronnie Black
Hello everyone, I am not a hardcore audiophile but enjoy tinkering. I currently run a Denon 7.2, Klipsch set up. I have two Klipsch Reference 12's, a pair of RF-82II's, and R51 bookshelves. I am in the middle of replacing my old speakers that I have had for almost 17 years. I was running Polk Monitor 60s and a CS2 center with Harmon Kardon HKB-12 sub...I am shopping for a center channel

David Norman

Producer
Premium
Reaction score
SVS Memorial Day Outlet sale is going on right now.

I don't think they have a specific center speaker on the list Matching Centers with different brand speakers is always a bit tricky

Maybe I'm misreading your post -- are you keeping the Klipsch system and and just want a Center for that system or are you replacing the Klipsch set-up

If you are keeping the 82II for L/R I think the RC62II are supposed to be the best center match though it looks to be discontinued though a few still around. I'm not sure how close the 52 would be. I would love to suggest the 64 ii or III except for the price tag

Last edited:
Reactions: RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Auditioning
Reaction score
Real Name
Ronnie Black
SVS Memorial Day Outlet sale is going on right now.

I don't think they have a specific center speaker on the list Matching Centers with different brand speakers is always a bit tricky

Maybe I'm misreading your post -- are you keeping the Klipsch system and and just want a Center for that system or are you replacing the Klipsch set-up

If you are keeping the 82II for L/R I think the RC62II are supposed to be the best center match though it looks to be discontinued though a few still around. I'm not sure how close the 52 would be. I would love to suggest the 64 ii or III except for the price tag
I found a RC-62 from a guy for 215 shipped..Let me know if you can beat that

David Norman

Producer
Premium
Reaction score
I found a RC-62 from a guy for 215 shipped..Let me know if you can beat that
Not from me. Nothing I could find New on the usual websites. I guess with anything used -- try it and see if it works will with your system. Matching centers with Mains is never 100% simple and esp with the unique Klipsch designs.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derpok