What's new

New Marillion album "Marbles" (1 Viewer)

Peter Mazur

Second Unit
You can pre-order the new Marillion album "Marbles", here is some info:

Well, as you may or may not know, THE TIME HAS COME. It's now possible to preorder the forthcoming Marillion double-album "MARBLES". Big thanks to the thousands of you who ordered in the first week of September. We'll be thanking you by having your name in the sleeve, of course. Carl
Glover is designing the special package which is set to become an award-winner in itself! Lucy's working hard on the marketing and a WORLD tour, and we should be able to announce tour dates in the near future.

The "MARBLES" Deluxe Campaign Edition Pre-Order, and more information on the entire Marbles Campaign, is available from http://www.marillion.com/marbles

With everything I have been reading, this sounds like another great release from them. I can't wait to get this one.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for reminding me to pre-order. I shall do so tonight.

Anoraknophobia is their best album, IMO, and the music they've been playing recently is gorgeous.

I eagerly anticipate Marbles.

Rob M.

Stunt Coordinator
I'll be preordering soon, also. The price is kind of steep, but if it helps them tour the US, then I'm in.

FeisalK

Screenwriter
wow .. Marillion fans :)

Is there going to be any m/c SACD/DVDA releases of their catalogue? Would love to hear a m/c Misplaced Childhood

Peter Mazur

Second Unit

Yes, there are quite a few of us on this forum. I don't have an answer for your question though, sorry.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Is there going to be any m/c SACD/DVDA releases of their catalogue? Would love to hear a m/c Misplaced Childhood
They are not nearly popular enough. The sad truth is that they aren't popular at all. It's a major struggle struggle for them just to release a CD, nevermind a specialty format release.

One cool thing about their catalog is that there are plenty of DVDs. I already have 4 and they just came out with some old stuff on DVD, too.

Peter Mazur

Second Unit
Mike,

What you say about their popularity is true, but the good thing is they release what the fans want on their own. Maybe they will have SACD or DVDA releases sometime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.