New Marillion album "Marbles"

Discussion in 'Music' started by Peter Mazur, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Peter Mazur

Peter Mazur Second Unit

You can pre-order the new Marillion album "Marbles", here is some info:

Well, as you may or may not know, THE TIME HAS COME. It's now possible to preorder the forthcoming Marillion double-album "MARBLES". Big thanks to the thousands of you who ordered in the first week of September. We'll be thanking you by having your name in the sleeve, of course. Carl
    Glover is designing the special package which is set to become an award-winner in itself! Lucy's working hard on the marketing and a WORLD tour, and we should be able to announce tour dates in the near future.

The "MARBLES" Deluxe Campaign Edition Pre-Order, and more information on the entire Marbles Campaign, is available from http://www.marillion.com/marbles

With everything I have been reading, this sounds like another great release from them. I can't wait to get this one.

2. Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman Producer

Thanks for reminding me to pre-order. I shall do so tonight.

Anoraknophobia is their best album, IMO, and the music they've been playing recently is gorgeous.

I eagerly anticipate Marbles.

3. Rob M.

Rob M. Stunt Coordinator

I'll be preordering soon, also. The price is kind of steep, but if it helps them tour the US, then I'm in.

4. FeisalK

FeisalK Screenwriter

wow .. Marillion fans [​IMG]

Is there going to be any m/c SACD/DVDA releases of their catalogue? Would love to hear a m/c Misplaced Childhood

5. Peter Mazur

Peter Mazur Second Unit

Yes, there are quite a few of us on this forum. I don't have an answer for your question though, sorry.

6. Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman Producer

7. Peter Mazur

Peter Mazur Second Unit

Mike,

What you say about their popularity is true, but the good thing is they release what the fans want on their own. Maybe they will have SACD or DVDA releases sometime soon.