What's new

New! Marathon DJ-2000 pro amp (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
This is a new in the box amp. I opened it up and tried it out. 800 watts in mono it would make a great sub amp. I will include rca-1/4" adaptors. Dual fans, meters, etc. Black with rack handles. I paid $140 on flea-bay.

Sell for $80 and shipping

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
aahhhh, so you sold the stryke sub? if only you were closer... I'm across the map, and shipping would kill this deal for me. Bump for a well priced sub amp!

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
No, I never sold the sub. Decided to use it but ran out of room and decided to use a plate amp. Thanks

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Here are the specs. There is a used on on Flea-bay listed for $175 but that is more than I paid for a new one.

DJ-2000 Operation:

Input Gain (dB)
These controls are used to adjust the input gain of each channel. They determine how loud each channel of the power amplifier will sound for a given input signal level.

Power LEDS (Power)
These indicators illuminate when the AC main power is being supplied to the amp and both channels are operational. If either channel experiences fault conditions, exceeds safe operating temperature limits, or if the mains circuit breaker trips, both channel power LEDs will be dark, indicating shutdown.

Signal Activity (Signal)
These indicators illuminate when the associated channel output signal level exceeds 1 V RMS.

Overload LEDs (Clip)
These indicators illuminate when the associated channel has been overloaded.

Fault LEDs (Fault)
These indicators illuminate when the amplifier just turned on or if the amplifier is detected some problem inside such as overheat or circuit problem so that can protect the amplifier.

Power Switch
This heavy-duty, rocker type switch turns on the mains power to the amplifier. When the mains power is applied there is a 3-second delay in activation of the unit.

Level
Channel 1 and Channel 2 level LED indicator

Input
Cannon and input jack connector provide balance or unblance input mode.

Mode Switch
This switch is used to select STEREO or BRIDGE mode operation.

Binding Post Outputs
Shockproof binding post are provided. For each channel the outputs are in parallel and the speaker connection cables can be terminated with banana plugs or stripped wires.

Speakon Output
The amplifier provide three 4 conductor Speakon connectors, one for each channel and one for bridge mode

Power Select
Switch to choose 110V-120V or 220V-240V power supply.

Power Input
This is the standard IEC power connector. An AC mains cord having the appropriate AC plug and rating for the intended operating voltage is included in the carton.

Fan Grill
Two 2 speed DC fans supplies cool air to the amplifier. Fan switches to high speed automatically when the unit requires additional cooling.

General harmonic wave distortion: 0.1%, Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz, Rising Speed: 45v/us (BTL - MONO 90v/us), Input impedance: 20K Ohm S/N ratio: 95dB

Specifications:
8 Ohm power - 2 x 200 Watt
4 Ohm power - 2 x 400 Watt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks