What's new

New Magazine....DVD ETC....Premieres May 2002 (1 Viewer)

terry malibu

Agent
New Magazine...DVD ETC. Premieres May 2002
Hello HTF members!
It has been some time since I visited the forum and I am happy to be back. After leaving the Home Theater magazine group as Publisher, back in 1999, I have been busy within the publishing industry and am happy to announce the Premiere of DVD ETC. magazine, on newsstands in May 2002.
Having always enjoyed the level of professionalism shown on the HT Forum, we are looking to recruit a number of you who feel comfortable with the pen, or should I say keyboard, to do DVD reviews.
If you are interested, please contact me with a sample review at [email protected] ASAP.
We are looking for those of you who can take what can be a technical explaination of a movie and it's parts, and sum it up in an enlightening and entertaining way.
Look forward to hearing from all of you and keep an eye on our website for information on the new magazine.
Thank You,
Terry Carroll
Publisher
DVD ETC. Magazine
[email protected]
www.dvdetc.com

terry malibu

Agent
My apologies if you are offended by the post....it was simply designed to inform the HTF that there was a new magazine on the horizon and that we would love to have members of the Forum participate as many of you have a lot to say and can do it in a very astute manner.

Terry Carroll

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
No no no...don't take it that way. I was 1/2 joking, and 1/2 being serious. I do plan to start a DVD subsection of one of my sites, so I was actually curious. I think it's great that a national magazine is here looking for talent to do DVD reviews. It's just another statement of how large this forum has become.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I don't plan on trying my hand as a reviewer or anything, but the magazine might be interesting to read. Tell me, are there any plans to include a DVD disc with it? Or is it a print-only publication. Monthly, or some other schedule? Expected street cost?
Just curious. I'm not sure if I ought to subscribe to it. It might be a sign that my hobby has crossed over into obsession... :laugh:

terry malibu

Agent
Dear HTF Members,

There will be 4 issues this year, bi-monthly, and we will then go to 10 times in 2003.

There is no plan to offer a free DVD at this time however we do plan to offer a special charter subscription rate to HTF members.....we will keep you posted.

Terry

Mike Friedrich

Stunt Coordinator
~ Terry I'm sure I speak for others her at HTF and that's what we like to hear, perhaps we can have a small part in your publication conveying to others what we are all about, especially our high regard for OAR . Well anyways congradulations on your new magazine DVD ECT and thank you for keeping us informed here at HTF.
bodymov'n :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks