New Line please release Nowhere!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Raymond Johnson, Feb 17, 2002.

1. Raymond Johnson

Raymond Johnson Stunt Coordinator

When will this be released on dvd? It's a classic & Araki's best film in my opinion,more so than The Doom Generation & his other films. Rather than being pretty amaturish like DG(still a good movie)....this movie actually feels like a film & he got everything right this time. It's really wild,funny,dark,disturbing & packs a mighty punch by the time it's all over. The cast is great and actually deliver,not to mention non-stop original,weird & graphic dialogue.
    A unrated(i'm sure theres some stuff cut for ratings reasons!) version of the film + widescreen release would rule. If you want to put anymore extras on the disc,feel free to...though uncut & OAR is what matters most to me.

2. Donald W

Donald W Stunt Coordinator

Nowhere is a great film...New Line could do a nice little SE if they wanted to...

3. Claire_B

Claire_B Agent

Very good film !

I would gladly buy it.

4. Mark Cappelletty

Mark Cappelletty Cinematographer

If New Line didn't release "Proof" on DVD to capitalize on Russell Crowe's popularity, you can probably kiss this one goodbye. I don't understand why much of the early New Line/Fine Line catalog hasn't been released on DVD either.

Saw it on IFC last nght; I'll respectfully disagree with all of the positive comments above and thought this was awful.

5. Raymond Johnson

Raymond Johnson Stunt Coordinator

Mark..this film is not for everyone,thats for sure!

Still in my opinion..it's a classic. If your a brave film-fan & into wild,weird films...give this a try if you dare.

+ New Line dvd release please..the P&S vhs is killing me that i think i will refuse to watch the movie until then..or at least record IFC's WS version which looks great!