What's new

New Line: Please release "Death and the Maiden" (1 Viewer)

Chuck L

Screenwriter
This is yet another Newline title that I am awaiting! Sig kicks ass in this one! Hopefully they can get the cast for a commentary.

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
I bought the laserdisc, which has a pretty nice looking picture, a few months ago because I got tired of waiting. A great Roman Polanski film.

Bruce Morrison

Supporting Actor
This film and Altman's 'Short Cuts' are the two DVDs that I'm waiting for New Line to release. I'm amazed that they still haven't done these great movies on DVD. What are they waiting for?

Will K

Screenwriter
This film and Altman's 'Short Cuts' are the two DVDs that I'm waiting for New Line to release. I'm amazed that they still haven't done these great movies on DVD. What are they waiting for?
New Line isn't exactly well-known for turning out their catalog product to DVD in a timely fashion, unless it's the House Party or Poison Ivy series. I'd love to have both of these in my collection. And for those looking for a powerhouse performance, look no further than Sigourney Weaver in this. That alone gives Maiden reason enough to be preserved digitally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks