What's new

New Line or Turner Home Entertainment: Concerning an Angus Director's Cut (1 Viewer)

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
I was able to invite director Patrick Read Johnson to the New Line chat tonight because I know from talking to him in the Ain't It Cool News chatroom before, I know how passionate he is about getting a Director's Cut of Angus out there to be seen by all the fans.
He couldn't come tonight, but here's what he said...
"Unfortunately I won't be able to hit the chat tonight as I have a business dinner to go to... HOWEVER... Please feel free to direct the folks at the chat to my website www.moonwatcher.com or to my e-mail (Deleted)... I'd love to speak with them about it. And thanks so much for lending your support to the idea of an Angus director's cut. You should mention that I've said in interviews and online that I could do the cut myself for next to nothing so long as the negative still exists."
New Line's answer in tonight's chat that they didn't have the rights to the film was somewhat puzzling. Anyone know if we can get a hold of someone from Turner? The director WANTS to do a Director's Cut himself. This project should move forward!
Anyone know how to contact Turner? If you're from turner, contact me or visit his page.
[Edited last by Wes Ray on November 06, 2001 at 10:16 PM]

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
New Line's answer in tonight's chat that they didn't have the rights to the film was somewhat puzzling.
Why is that so puzzling??
Turner Home Entertainment also released Angus on VHS and was the major financial backer of the film.
New Line just handled the theatrical release.
------------------
Link Removed

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
I want this movie on DVD so bad
One of my favourite movies
Does anyone have any Turner contacts ?

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Mark Edward Heuck was kind enough to inform me that there is a good possibility that WARNER has the rights to release ANGUS on DVD.
Wes, I am in the U.K. and it is expensive to call the USA but here is Warners number, Maybe you could give them a call ?
(818) 954-6000
It is our only hope !
Regards,
Ricky

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks