What's new

New Line: "No more snappers!" Thank-you! (1 Viewer)

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor
I want to know who among you snapper-despisers has refused to purchase this outstanding DVD, just because of the cardboard? (Oh, the horrors!) You're missing a good one, kids. (Pretty good-looking graphics, to boot!) ........
I despise the snapper case a great deal, but packaging alone would never stop me from buying a good movie.

I have, however, ebayed off some snapper discs and replaced them with newer keepcase editions (Taxi Driver, Rob Roy, Endless Summer, Black Sunday, etc)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
>>Being one of the few who actually likes snappers, I'll say that I'd rather see them stop being used than get them with those stupid security stickers stuck on them! They were sticking them outside the shrinkwrap for a while, which was good because you could make sure you were getting a brand-new copy, but it's just ridiculous having them stuck on the cardboard! >>
What's worse than trying to have to deal with the security stickers(I've damaged quite a few covers with scratches trying to get them off), is the white Secutiry tag in the case itself.
Some companies place it inside the disc 'holder' of the DVD. Sometimes I have trouble getting the disc out of the little snap holder, depending on the type the company uses. So, I'll push the disc down in order to help jar it loose. Only to lift it up and find a smudge on the disc, thanks to the little white security tag. Am I the only one running into this problem?
Please place the tag next to the disc holder folks, not in it :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks